1. Traffic film remover then rinsed
2. Snow foamed, washed then rinsed
3. Wheels cleaned
4. Fully dried
5. Light vacuum
6. Exterior & Interior glass polished
1. Full bronze package plus a full hand shampoo using the 2 bucket method
2. Door shuts and wheel arches cleaned
3. Wheels and tyres dressed
4. Exterior plastics dressed
5. Interior dusted and vacuumed including boot
6. Hand polished/Waxed
1. Includes all bronze and silver packages plus de-tarring
2. Interior carpet shampoo and upholstery cleaned - Shampoo/Leather conditioned etc
3. Interior dash and all doorcards cleaned and dressed
4. All panel gaps and badge decals cleaned using detailing brushes
5. Engine bay plastics dressed
These can be added to any package
More than one car needing done at the same address? Give us a call for additional savings.
Do you need trade-ins valeted? Do you have a fleet of cars/vans you would like to be refreshed? give us a call for a reliable and professional service.
Auto detailing clay is used to remove dust, dirt, industrial fallout, acid rain, and other contaminants from your car's exterior surfaces. Known as "claying," the process involves removing particles that stick to the clay when it is rubbed along the car's surface. Claying is most commonly used on paint, but also works on glass, fiberglass, and metal. When done properly, claying is non-abrasive and will not damage your car
Machine Polishing – Why?
Hand car washes, automatic car washes, dirty sponges and chamois leathers. These are the main causes of swirls and fine scratches on the paintwork of cars and SUVs. We are able to safely polish the paintwork with a wide variety of polishes to remove these defects. In most cases, a 100% correction rate is possible, subject to the paint depth and the depth of the defect requiring correction.
N.B. Please call to dicuss as the low price is for an enhancement detail.
Light scuffs and scratches removed and buffed
Professional vinyl removal and paintwork refreshing. We remove decals, Vinyl wraps and stickers then refresh the paintwork, prices depend on the surface area of the removal.
Fancy that 'de-badged' look?
We can safely remove all non bolted badges without damaging the paintwork and buff the previously hidden paint surface
Exactly what it says on the tin!
This product will eliminate all nasty odours leaving your car feeling fresh each time you step in. (i would only recommend this for heavily soiled vehicles)